- It is okay to be okay, just as much as it is OK not to be okay.
- No food is dirty unless it has dirt or mould on it.
- Your recovery will not look like “Bob’s” because you are not Bob.
- You don’t have to post about it just to prove it happened.
- You can’t possible recover “TOo FasT.
- You do not have to learn to live with your thoughts, you can recover fully.
- Your therapist is not having you on when she says that journaling helps. Try it.
- The more you challenge yourself, the better it is.
- You are always free to start over.
- You deserve to feel better, even while you feel this way.
Lots of love Sunflowers,